Some of the reasons to use React JS are its fast rendering, lightweight, modularity, and scalability. This makes React JS an ideal choice for UI developers.
While React is not the only option when it comes to front-end development, it has made its way into many popular websites like Facebook, Instagram, Netflix, etc.
The reasons for using React JS are given below:
1) React JS boosts performance by rendering at 60 Frames Per Second.
2) It has a smooth scrolling experience because of its virtual DOM.
3) Its one-way data flow makes it easier to debug and less error-prone.
4) As it uses less memory than native apps, you can create high-quality apps quickly.
5) Its declarative programming paradigm makes it easier to work with data structures in real-time applications like gaming and live to edit content.
There are many different tools that can get you started on your React JS development process, including:
– Create React App
It was created by Facebook and Instagram engineers because they felt there were some shortcomings with traditional MVC (Model View Controller) architectures in web development, especially around updating data on the web page without refreshing the entire browser. React Js is quickly becoming one of the most popular front-end frameworks for developing single-page applications and websites.
It can run on both the server-side using Node JS or on the client-side in the browser. And it can be used to develop any type of application including web applications or mobile applications with responsive UI/UX design.
React JS provides us with a component model, which can be used to break down our UI into manageable pieces and encapsulate our logic so it’s reusable anywhere in our application.
How to find the right react frontend development company?
Finding companies providing react js front end development services is quite easy. All you need to do is search for it on the internet and you will be filled with hundreds of results.