Latex gloves are also called rubber gloves. Latex is a natural material, derived from rubber tree sap. Natural latex is a biosynthetic product. Due to differences in tree species, geology, climate and other related conditions, its composition and colloidal structure will often appear huge difference.
After wearing latex gloves safely, we should also use them correctly. Remember the following precautions to provide protection for your safety.
1. Avoid contact with chemicals such as acids, alkalis, and organic solvents.
2. When handling infectious substances, latex gloves without powder and low protein should be selected. Powder-free and low-protein latex gloves can reduce the risk of allergies.
3. Resolutely implement the following work rules to reduce the chance of latex harm:
1) Do not use oily hand cream or lotion when wearing latex gloves, as it will cause deterioration or damage to latex gloves.
2) After taking off or removing latex gloves, wash your hands with mild soap and dry your hands completely.
3) Since disposable latex gloves may have lost the ability to defend against harmful substances after use, they cannot be worn repeatedly.
As a professional manufacturer of safety gloves, Ningbo GG Safety Products Co., Ltd. provides you with various types of protective gloves such as PU coating gloves. Please consult us for more details.