Are you trying to open QBW file without opening QuickBooks? If yes, then reading this post ahead would surely help in open QBW file successfully. QBW file is core of QuickBooks, as all the files created in the software are saved with this format. It is basically a type of file extension used for QuickBooks company data file. In this post, we will be talking about the comprehensive steps involved in opening this file without even opening QuickBooks.
Thus, to know more, make sure to continue reading this post carefully. Or you can also consult oursupport team via our toll-free numberi.e.+1-844-405-0907. Our professionals will ensure to provide the user with immediate technical assistance.
Steps to open qbw file without opening QuickBooks
The user needs to follow the below steps to open the QBW file without opening QuickBooks software:
- At first, the user needs to hit the start or windows tab and then click on all programs
- And then, move to intuit and open the folder to select QuickBooks program
- In the second step, the user needs to select the company file/files that are required to be export from the QuickBooks software
- After that, hit the open icon on the file and then type in the user password
- Moving ahead, the user should hit the customers, vendors, or employees tab
- And lastly, press customer center after selecting it
- The user should select the excel tab
- And later on, the user should select the export excel tab
- Followed by saving the file and assigning them a name and location to the file
- Lastly, hit the export icon
- Once done with that, open the imported excel file in the old version
- After that, select the excel file again and import it, to do this excel version 2010 or above is mandatory
- It is recommended to use the latest excel version to open or access the QBW files with QuickBooks desktop
- After the file has been imported, the user needs to click on the data tab. And later on, the user needs to choose and click the other resources tab
- The user needs to identify the QBW file that appears on the window screen and then redirects it
- Look for the QBW file, in case the user is unable to locate the file or if the file doesn’tdisplay on the window
- After the user is able to locate the file, he/she will have to choose the new QBW file
- And with this, the user will be able to access or open the QuickBooks software without using it
Towards the end of this post, we expect that the information shared in above might help in opening QuickBooks file with .qbw file extension without opening QuickBooks. However, if you are stuck at any point or you need any sort of technical assistance, then in that case, do not think much and give us a call at +1-844-405-0907.
Our QuickBooks desktop support experts and certified professionals will leave no stone unturned to provide you with best possible support services.